Terms and conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- This website is owned and operated by The Retro Collection. Unless otherwise noted in this website, The Retro Collection owns the copyright with respect to all content on the website. Content includes: text, graphics, logos, audio clips, trade marks, software server information, and anything else hosted on this website. All rights to our content, services, and server information are reserved. Any modification made to the content of this website by a third party is a violation of The Retro Collection’s copyright. Additionally, The Retro Collection’s website may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice and urge you to check them carefully before you make a purchase. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Price of goods
- The price is inclusive of any applicable value added tax or other sales tax.
- All purchases are charged in Euro and your credit-card will be charged in Euro.
- Due to the fluctuating nature of financial exchange rates, our calculated total in your local currency may be slightly different from the actual total charged by your credit-card company. In addition to this, your credit-card company may charge an extra fee for paying in Euro. The amount is usually very small but you should check with your card issuer for current rates if you are concerned. The Seller is not liable for any slight difference charged to the Buyer due to currency conversion or any charges incurred by your credit card company.
- We take the privacy of our customers very seriously. When you place an order with us we will request that you provide us with some personal information to enable us to process your order. This information will not be passed onto any other party for marketing purposes. Your information will only pass to a third party where it is strictly necessary to complete your order i.e. a courier.
- We only accept payments through PayPal. We do not store credit card details.
Warranties and Liability
- We want all our customers to receive high quality products and we check everything before it is sent out.
- In the unlikely event that the goods are faulty, please let us know as soon as possible after delivery and within 7 days of purchase. We will then ask you to return the goods to us at our cost and once we have checked that there is a genuine fault, we will either:
- provide you with a full or partial refund;
- replace the goods;
- If we deem that the fault is due to fair wear and tear, willful damage, accident, or negligence by you or any third party, we will not replace or refund the item.
- Inventory levels are updated regularly and we aim to maintain an accurate stock level. In the event of orders being placed for out of stock items which will not be re-stocked in the foreseeable future, a full refund or alternative item to the same value will be offered.
- No refund will be issued for any goods returned to us which are covered in animal hair, smell of smoke or perfume or are marked by fake tan, make up or any other product.
Risk of property
- Risk of damage to or loss of the Goods will pass to the Buyer on delivery at the agreed address.
- Notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk in the Goods, property in the Goods will not pass from the Seller until the Seller has received in cash or cleared sums full payment of the Price and all other sums which are due, owing or payable by the Buyer to the Seller in respect of the Contract or any other Contract between the Seller and the Buyer.